Thursday, June 20, 2013

The J.Crew Sample Sale

 

The J. Crew sample is open to the public at 260 Fifth Avenue for six days of shopping madness from June 18th - 23rd. Merchandise is plentiful, markdowns on men's and women's clothing, shoes, accessories, Crewcuts, and a limited selection of Madewell. Although the shoe and jewelry selection are worth a look over, the pricing was NOT impressive. Come on J.Crew, you can do better.

I was able to pick up a few things for clients and I'll put some items on our website for those of you who want to add to your basics.

 
 
Located a pair of the J.Crew Collection Contessa snakeskin-bow pumps.
 
Italian-made pointy-toe pumps with a nautical feel. I grapped these for $100.
The are currently online for $298. 
 
 
 

I've had my eye on this cross-body for quite some time.
  
 
What are your thoughts on J.Crew? Are you a fan or foe?

No comments:

Post a Comment